English Powerful BMW Diagnostic Scanner , OBD2 CAS1-3+ V5.8 BMW OBD
Matching Key Instrument
BMW Multi Tool includes forth parts, hardware device, dongle,
programmer, software. Before running software you must connect
dongle and hardware device to computer.
Language: English / Powerful Than AK300!!! / Software Version: V5.9
BMW Multi Tool V5.9 Software Free Download
Warning: Make sure connect dongle to compute before run the
BMW Multi Tool V5.9 Update Tips:
1. Fix bug make dealer key for EWS4
2. Normal bugfix
BMW Multi Tool V5.9 Description:
1. OBD II CONNECTOR: Connects the tool to the vehicle's Data Link
2. Dongle: USB dongle.
3. USB CONNECTOR: Connects the tool to the PC/Laptop through USB
4. Programmer: Program keys.
5. Programmer Female Pin: Connects programmer to device.
6. Programmer Male Pin: Connects programmer to device.
BMW Multi Tool V5.9 Specifications:
1. Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
2. Storage Temperature: -40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
3. Diagnostic Interface: 16 PIN
4. USB Interface: USB 2.0
5. Power: DC 5 V - 12 V
6. Consumption: 1 W
BMW Multi Tool Supported Immobilizer Type and Function
BMW Multi Tool V5.9 Supported Function Including:
1. Car access sytem dentification
2. Read/Write CAS EEPROM(OBDII)
3. Read/Write KM stored in CAS system(OBDII)
4. Read/Write synchronization codes stored in CAS system(OBDII)
5. Synchronize DME and CAS(OBDII)
6. Synchronize CAS and ELV(OBDII)
7. Prepare dealer key for CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS+(support latest CAS3
8. Read/Restore CAS KEY information(OBDII)
9. Disable/Enable key with working key(OBDII)
10. Clear DTC and Shadow (OBDII)
11. Prepare dealer key with CAS eeprom dump
12. Unlock dealer key prepared with our software with CAS eeprom
dump or KEY information
13. Change KM in CAS and instrument dashboard with file dump
14. Have key programmer, you can programm dealer key directly.
Pay Attention to the Function: Help->Device update.
You can get the latest software version and firmware verion when
you can access to internet.
- Tool: you can choose language here, support "English" and
"Chinese Simplified" Restart software to apply your settings.
- File Make Key: you can prepare dealer key with EWS and CAS EEPROM
- Help: Device update. You can get your device and dongle id
version and update it.
2. Protocal Type:
Now BMT support there type of protocol: KWP-CAN BUS 100Kbps,
KWP-CAN BUS 500Kbps, KWP-2000. "Auto Detect " function can help you
to choose the right protocol. After choose protocol okay, then
press "Connect". If connected success. All CAS info will display in
CAS Identification. Include CAS number, VIN, production date, etc.
3. EEPROM Function:
Read EEPROM, Write EEPROM, Save File, Load File…
1). You should backup the CAS EEPROM before prepare dealer key.
After succeed read EEPROM, please save it as back file. This step
is very important.
2). Now can't read the whole EEPROM for cas3 system. But the main
section is contained. It should be saved. When you read CAS EEPROM,
it will give tips (Press ok to continue).
Support read and change KM stored in CAS system.
Don't support to change KM in instrument. If you want to change the
KM display in instrument. You should change KM in CAS system first.
Then modify the KM in instrument manually.
5. Synchronization Codes:
1). CAS3 code-DME, CAS3code-EGS: Read and write DME and EGS code
stored in CAS3 system.
2). Synchronize DME and CAS— this function will be useful while
prepare dealer key or any other operation which cause can't start
3). Synchronize CAS and ELV — this function can help clear wheel
6. Key Learn
1). Get Key Info: With this function you can get the key cutting,
remote frequency, and key data.
2). Save Key Info: Save the read key info.
3). Load Key Info: Load the saved key info. To see the key data and
prepare for write key info.
4). Write Key Info: Write the loaded key info into CAS system.
5). Make Dealer Key: You can prepare dealer key after you get key
info successfully. Also you should choose the key position.
6). Add key: Add the new dealer key into CAS system. Some CAS
system needs this step to start the engine.
7). Enable Key: Insert the current key into ignition switch, press
"Enable Key". The key after current key will be enabled.
8). Disable Key: Insert the current key into ignition switch, press
"Disable key". The key after current key will be disabled.
9). Clear DTC: Before prepare dealer key and after it you can use
this function to clear DTC.
10). Clear Shadow: Before prepare dealer key and after it you can
use this function to clear Shadow.
7. File Make Key
1). Choose CAS or EWS type.
2). Load the choose EEPROM file you will get the make dealer key
3). Choose key position and press "Make Dealer Key" button. Flow
the given tips to prepare dealer key. After succeed you can save
the new EEPROM dump file.
- For EWS1, EWS2, EWS3, EWS4, CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 type the prepared
dealer key can start the engine directly.
- For some CA3+ type you need to write back the new dump file into
4). CAS3 encrypt data, only OBDII prepare make key is support for
CAS3 encrypt data.
Q:Could you please let me know if it has EWS function ?
A:Yes,it can do EWS,you need to detach the device then connect with
CAS socket to read EWS data.
Q: Can BMW MULTI TOOL do BMW cas3 and cas3+ keys? For example, the
868 MHz key.
A: yes, BMW MULTI TOOL can do most kinds of BWM keys.
Q: Can BMW Multi Tool V5.9 do the EWS ?
A: Yes, but you should withdrawing the EWS when you want to read
the data. Reading the data you should have a CAS socket.
Q:I lose all my keys,can I use it for my bmw car?
A:It depends,you need tell me more detail about it,if your car is
CAS3,maybe can not do.
1*BMW Multi Tool main unit
1*OBD II CONNECTOR